What Makes You Strong?
Strong. Confident. Tenacious. Influential. Relentless… GIRL
Will stop at nothing to achieve what she sets out to accomplish. Physically ready to stand her ground. Mentally determined to do what she knows is right. Emotionally armed with a philanthropist spirit. Beautiful by her own standards. Grit to take on the world.
Your girl has a chance to experience a day all her own… just for her… unleashing her strength.
The GIRL STRONG Experience
Powered by the Zone Fitness and Training, in partnership with Girl Wonderful
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: The Zone Fitness and Training, Oregon, WI
Experience fee: $55 per child (GIRL STRONG t-shirt included in your registration)
Choose the experience that fits your girl:
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017 – Beneficial for Girls going into 4K through 2nd Grade
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017 – Beneficial for Girls going into 3rd Grade through 6th Grade
What will your girls experience during the day? They will:
- Learn self-defense skills from a 2nd degree woman black belt, Sarah Burkel
- Participate in a Fun Boxing Skills Class
- Attend a Mindfulness & Yoga Class
- Explore the world of Nutrition including creating a Healthy Snack with USA Certified Level 1 Triathlon Coach Miranda Bush
- Listen to guest speakers including Madison Police Officer, Officer Theresa Magyera
- Awaken the philanthropist spirit by participating in a Community Service Project
- Dive into the topic of Entrepreneurship by running the GIRL sidewalk snack and lemonade stand! (proceeds to be donated to community organization of their choice)
- Gain confidence by completing the 1K Team Building Race
- Hear from Girl Wonderful at the closing ceremony
Ensure your girl a spot at the 2017 GIRL STRONG Experience. Register today!